Bouita: the local Airbnb for the middle east and north africa is finally here !

Are you looking for a stay for your next trip ?

Travellers can search for accommodation using filters such as property type, dates, location and price. After booking, the hosts arrange the meeting time and contact information with the guests...

Different villas, apartments, rooms are waiting for you!

After choosing a stay that suits your needs and budget, proceed to reservation..

After completing the reservation you will get more details about the host: phone number, exact address, accessibility..

Well, one more important step to go: Do not forget to pack your toothbrush 😀


Do you want to become a host and make some money?

Bouita offers you a Free Of Charge online marketplace that helps you rent and manage any types of lodgings including holiday cottages, apartments, homestays, hostel beds, and hotel rooms..

Share homes

It’s free and easy to insert your property on Bouita. Describe your space, how many guests to accommodate, and add photos..

Welcome guests

Get to know guests before arrival by messaging them on our platform. Try to provide essentials like clean sheets, towels, and toilet paper...

Get paid on-site

You get 100% paid in cash by the guests just at the check in.

Make money

No matter what kind of home you have for rent, Bouita helps you earn money and reach millions of travellers looking for unique places to stay..

Control everything

With Bouita, you’re in full control of your availability, prices, check-in/out times, house rules, and how you interact with guests.

We support you

Bouita offers tools, hospitality tips, and 24/7 support for questions and sharing ideas for success.

Discover Bouita

Booking vacation rentals can be difficult, but with Bouita your travel experience becomes a lot easier. Search, filter multiple properties in many destinations. Simply, explore with comfort ...

Discover Bouita

Frequently Asked Questions

Travelers can search for properties using filters such as property types, dates, location, and price. At the time of booking, they must pay 15% of total amount to secure the reservation. The remaining 85% is paid in cash directly to the host.

No. We do not charge any extra reservation fees. Reservations are secured by only paying 15% of the total amount of the booking. The remaining 85% is paid directly to the host in cash at the time of checkin.

Yes, but the refunded amount will depend on the cancellation policy of the booked property. For example in the case of the STRICT 7 Days policy, you will get a refund of the reservation amount paid if you cancel 7 days before your date of arrival. If you cancel less than 7 days before your arrival date you will get 2% of the paid amount. If you cancel after your arrival date you will not be refunded.

When you signup for our services you get a builtin money account, which you can load with money and use for instant payments. You can add money to your wallet account using multiple payment channels. In Algeria, we currently support CCP transfers and the BaridiMob application of Algerie Poste. You can also pay at one of our approved agents.

Absolutely, we also support payments via credit or debit cards such as Visa and Mastercard.

Get The App Now!

Do not wait! Explore all the benefits offered by the Boutia app. Click the button and download it now..

Google Play App Store
/* */